Terms & Conditions
Icecorp Technologies Limited may be referred to as Icecorp, Icecorp Technologies, www.icecorp.nz, We, Us, Our.
The Client is referred to as The Client, You, Your.
We commit to:
- Execute all services in a timely, professional manner.
- Take immediate action to all client queries in a punctual and professional manner.
- Promptly resolve any functional issues after the website is built.
You, the client, commit to:
- At the appointed time provide the requested logos, images, branding, and any other information required to finish your website in a punctual manner.
- Provide the requested files in the formats outlined to increase efficiency.
- Punctually respond to requests for approval of pre-design and design concepts and queries.
- Make certain that any employee or agent dealing with us is authorised to make decisions or sign agreements on behalf of you, your organisation, or your company.
- (if you are a customer outside of New Zealand) Agree to sign and accept our International Client Declaration before your website is made live, or the website files are handed over.
- All prices listed on this website are in NZD, please use the provided links to see the USD equivalent.
- To begin a project, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the invoiced amount will be required.
- The balance of the invoice is required at completion of your project in order for the ownership of files to be transferred.
- Additional functionality may be invoiced as it is completed, or in a combined invoice with the design package remainder.
- All invoices are due seven (7) days from the invoice issue date unless otherwise stated.
- Failure to pay as specified on the invoice (and in NZD currency) may result in delays in your project.
- In cases of continued non-payment, we reserve the right to engage a collections agency to obtain outstanding funds. In such cases, the client agrees to pay any and all associated collection costs.
- For website updates, or any other design work, there is a minimum charge of one hours work.
- Failure to pay invoiced amounts for recurring services (such as domain name renewal or web hosting renewal) may result in the suspension of such services after their specified expiry date. This will mean any website or email associated with the service may no longer work. A fee may be required for a service to be reactivated.
- Our website designs and developments must be used strictly for you or your organisations website.
- You may not sell/offer for free our website designs and/or developments individually or in any sort of collection, such as distributing to a third party via CD, diskette, or any other form of information transfer.
- Our website designs and developments do not hold any kind of warranty, either expressed or implied. We will therefore not be held liable for any damage or loss of data whatsoever due to the incorrect use of our websites. In no event shall we be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our websites and/or information from www.icecorp.nz.
- We retain the right to display our website designs for promotional purposes and as examples of work in our respective portfolio.
- All web design and development projects will contain a copyright/legal statement with a link to our website in (or below) the footer. This must not be removed or modified in any way. Should the client require a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), please note that a $1000.00NZD exclusivity fee will be applied to the final invoiced amount.
- We state that we offer 100% free updates using our CMS software, the scope of which will depend on individual user knowledge, skill, and competence. Content refers, but is not limited, to text and images. Website updates completed by us are charged out at $90.00 per hour with a minimum of one hours work.
- If you, the client, fail to respond to our contact requests for a period of one (1) week or more we reserve the right to suspend work on your website project in the event it is delaying other clients work. Furthermore, in the extreme case that you fail to return contact for a period of four (4) weeks or more without prior notice we reserve the right to terminate your website project.
- All of our website designs and developments are guaranteed to be cross-browser compatible with the latest versions (as of your website project start date) of the five major and most popular web browsers, these being: Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, and Opera.
- If you choose to not host your website with us after any period of time, or immediately, please note that we only hold your website files for a period of 6 months from completion date. After this period your website files are removed from our servers and hard drives in order to keep disk space free for paying hosted clients.
- All websites created by us and hosted on our servers are backed up weekly so that in the unlikely event of server or other failure we can recover the latest version of your website (in weekly increments) and have you back online in a short period of time. If your website is not hosted on our servers it is your responsibility to ensure that your hosting provider, or yourself, makes regular backups. In the event that you corrupt your website or in some other way cause the website to become non-functioning, you may incur a fee to have your website restored from the latest backup we have on file.