Terms & Conditions
Icecorp Technologies Limited may be referred to as Icecorp, Icecorp Technologies, www.icecorp.nz, We, Us, Our.
The Client is referred to as The Client, You, Your.
We commit to:
- Execute all services in a timely, professional manner.
- Take immediate action to all client queries in a punctual and professional manner.
- Promptly resolve any functional issues after a project is completed.
You, the client, commit to:
- At the appointed time provide the requested logos, images, branding, and any other information/files required to finish your project in a punctual manner.
- Provide the requested files in the formats requested.
- Punctually respond to requests for approval of pre-design and design concepts and queries.
- Make certain that any employee or agent dealing with us is authorised to make decisions or sign agreements on behalf of you, your organisation, or your company.
- (if you, the client, are outside of New Zealand) Agree to sign and accept our International Client Declaration before your project is completed and/or handed over.
- All prices listed on this website are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD), and include New Zealand GST (15%).
- To begin a project, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the invoiced amount is required.
- The balance of the invoice is required on completion of your project, in order for ownership of files and private or public usage to be transferred.
- Additional functionality may be invoiced as it is completed, or in a combined invoice with the project package remainder.
- All invoices are due seven (7) days from the invoice issue date unless otherwise stated.
- Failure to pay as specified on the invoice (and in NZD currency) may result in delays in your project.
- In cases of continued non-payment, we reserve the right to engage a collections agency to obtain outstanding funds. In such cases, the client agrees to pay any and all associated collection costs for the recovery of any due payments.
- For any labour, there is a minimum charge of one hours work.
- Failure to pay invoiced amounts for recurring services (such as domain name renewal and web hosting renewal etc.) may result in the suspension of such services after their specified expiry date. This will mean and/or email associated with the service may cease to function. A fee may be required for a service to be reactivated dependent on the type of service and situation.
- Our website designs and developments must be used strictly for you or your organisations website.
- You may not sell or offer for free our website designs and/or developments individually or in any sort of collection, such as distributing to a third party via CD, USB, or any other form of information transfer.
- Our website designs and developments do not hold any kind of warranty, either expressed or implied. We will therefore not be held liable for any damage or loss of data whatsoever due to the incorrect use of our websites. In no event shall we be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our websites and/or information from www.icecorp.nz.
- We retain the right to display our website designs for promotional purposes and as examples of work in our respective portfolios.
- All web design and development projects will contain a copyright/legal statement with a link to our website in (or below) the footer. This must not be removed or modified in any way. Should the client require a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), please note that a $1000.00NZD exclusivity fee will be applied to the final invoiced amount.
- We state that we offer 100% free content updates, the scope of which will depend on individual user knowledge, skill, and competence. The term ‘content’ refers, but is not limited, to text and images. More in-depth website design and/or development updates completed by Icecorp are charged out at $105.00 per hour (including GST), with a minimum charge of one hours work.
- If you, the client, fail to respond to our contact requests for a period of one (1) week or more we reserve the right to suspend work on your website project in the event that it is delaying other clients, or internal, work. Furthermore, in the extreme case that you fail to return contact for a period of four (4) weeks or more without prior notice we reserve the right to terminate your website project immediately.
- All of our website designs and developments are guaranteed to be cross-browser compatible with the latest versions (as of your website project start date) of the five major and most popular web browsers, these being: Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, and Opera.
- If you choose to not host your website with us after any period of time, or immediately, please note that we only hold your website files for a period of 6 months from completion date. After this period your website files are removed from our servers and hard drives in order to keep disk space free for current clients. Please ensure you keep a copy of any files in this case.
- All websites created by us, and hosted on our servers, are backed up monthly, on the first of each month, so that in the unlikely event of server or other failure we can recover your website and have you back online in a short period of time. If you require more frequent website backups, please contact us for a custom backup schedule to be arranged for your website(s). If your website is not hosted on our servers, it is your responsibility to ensure that your hosting provider, or yourself, makes regular backups. In the event that you corrupt your website or in some other way cause the website to become non-functioning, you may incur a fee to have your website restored from the latest backup we have on file.